The Placement and Testing Center, located in building 25, 6th floor, provides professional monitoring and administration of standardized placement, GED, and classroom tests. Results from testing are often incorporated into college curricula planning. The Placement and Testing Center also supports the testing needs of faculty, students and the community.
Services provided by the Placement and Testing Center include:
- COMPASS/ASSET Placement Testing
- COMPASS ESL Placement Testing for English Second Language Students
- GED Testing Program
- Student Make-up Exam Testing
- Proctor Services for the Community
Using the Placement and Testing Center
- All students testing in the Placement and Testing Center must lock up their belongings (cell phone, book bags, purses, electronic devices, etc.) in the lockers provided.
- Each student will be given a numbered key to a numbered locker to use for the length of their exam. Please keep the key with you until your exam is completed.
- Students should pick up their belongings when their exam is finished and return the key to the proctor.